• Troubleshoot and provide instruction over the phone while following a set knowledge base format.
• Diagnose, analyze, and attempt to resolve complex scenarios relating but not limited to networking, VOIP and phone systems, cabling, data connectivity and so on for field technicians.
• Prioritize work based on the severity level of the situation and related time sensitivity.
• Occasional assignment to weekend and holiday support hours
• Proficient use of applicable technology.
• Ability to follow technical instructions and guidelines.
• Ability to document daily activities and system functions.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization.
• Associate degree in IT, Computer Science or related field OR 2 years of related work experience.
• Provide a suitable workspace.
• Maintain high speed internet access.
• Must have a fast PC or Laptop.