. Prepare bi-weekly payment reports, payroll and all payroll tax returns on timely basis.
· Process Accounts Payable invoices and W-9 verification for new vendors
· Prepares monthly financial statements accurately and timely, using a computer software program.
· Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested.
· Handles daily accounting mail, including notices and disbursements.
· Reconciles work orders, bank accounts and traces discrepancies.
· Research accounts payable and accounts receivable issues as needed.
• Highly meticulous, well organized, detail-oriented, and accurate
• Ability to analyze processes and improve the efficiency of procedures
• Strong team player who works well in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Demonstrated independence and self-motivation to solve problems and work productively
• Adherence to concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self-control, and flexibility to get work done
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance
• Minimum 2 years of corporate accounting experience required
• Familiarity of Microsoft Office, Gmail, Excel, and Word required
• Database knowledge is a plus
• Provide a suitable workspace