Do you want to become a good customer service representative?
Customer service job is one of the most critical roles within a company. This is because they are often the first point of contact between the customers and the company? Therefore succeeding in your role is important to the success of the organization.
What then makes a good customer care representative?
This infographic from eyecandyinfographic list the essential skills every customer service agent must possess if they want to succeed in their role.
25 Skills for Excellent Customer service
- You must be a good listener
- You must have great communication skills
- You must be calm and have great patience
- You must be able to keep your promises
- You must be honest
- You must make sure the customer is satisfied with the solution provided.
- You must be an expert
- You must exhibit good body language
- You must appear confident at all times
- You must be able to handle surprises very well
- You must possess the ability to work under pressure
- You must exhibit empathy
- You must be able to use positive language to assure customers at all times
- Be good at using your software
- Be willing to go the extra mile for the client
- Ability to learn quickly from mistakes
- Be a leader
- You must be friendly and compassionate
- Understand and know your company very well including its policies
- Time management is critical
- You must have good analyzing skills
- Possess good negotiation skills
- Ability to understand human psychology
- Have tenacity
- Possess the ability to close deals
Latest posts by Emmanuel (see all)
- Employability Skill Training – Register Now! - February 5, 2018
- How My Friend Became a Graphic Design Pro! before a Degree - November 22, 2017
- Where are you looking for Job- Top Jobs Search Trend in 2017? - October 25, 2017