Do you know that the average human work around 20-30 years? Getting a job is good and showing up
Having to spend such huge amount of time in the office comes with it’s own associated health risk. That is why today, our media director decided to take a jab the 6 serious health risk lurking in the office. at
You might have come across some of this but I can assure you, point 4 will surprise you.
Take away from the 6 Serious Health Risk Lurking In the Office Slideshare:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome- Repeated motion of any type that can cause injury
- Lower back pain- caused by sitting in one position for too long
- Asthenopia- Eye strains caused by staring at the computer for too long
- Joint problems
- Bacteria infection- Do you know that the average human desk is 500times dirtier than the toilet seat
- Stress caused by coworkers etc
So next time you get to your office, make sure you have your desk cleaned.
Latest posts by Emmanuel (see all)
- Employability Skill Training – Register Now! - April 3, 2018
- Top Human Resource Companies in Nigeria 2018 - March 27, 2018
- Soft Skills Job Seeker Often Overlook and Why they Are Key in 2018 - March 12, 2018