Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Financial Analyst at B Adedipe Associate Limited
B. Adedipe Associates Limited - Our client, a leading Information and Communications Technology firm in Nigeria
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company output
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Forecast cash flow positions, the implied borrowing needs or funds available for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet operational and capital investment requirements
- Use appropriate hedging instruments to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meet predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Carry out business modeling and risk assessments
- Monitor and maintain track of developments in the foreign exchange market.
- Maintain and monitor across banks the short term deposit interest rates and advise management accordingly.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the Finance Unit
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related fields.
- A member of ICAN, ACCA. Certification on any Financial Modeling application is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience and at least three (3) years of progressive management experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of financial regulations, including taxation and government regulatory and reporting requirements
- Excellent knowledge of financial accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting principles, methods, techniques, and standards
- Demonstrable, excellent record of Integrity
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and build partnerships and consensus, within teams and among other stakeholders.
- Ability to examine and re-engineer operations and procedures, formulate policy, and develop and implement new strategies and procedures
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age not more than 40 years
How to Apply:
Applicants should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitaes and contact phone numbers (preferably a GSM number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org