Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Business Manager Aviation (Marketing And Operations) at Forte Oil Plc
- Supervision and coordination of operational activities in all aviation depots thereby ensuring qualitative service delivery and adherence to standard policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate product supplies to aviation depots to avoid product stuck-out or over supply.
- Represent Forte at JV partners, FAAN and other stakeholders in the aviation industry.
- Implement approved work programmes and plans with the overall aim of increasing sales and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Protect Air FO interest at all levels among the JV partners ad stake holders.
- Demonstrate commitment towards the departmental sales target and implement approved strategies to address anticipated shortfalls.
- Possess detailed technical knowledge of specifications and usage of the Organisation’s product spectrum.
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of aviation market trends, monitor and provide feedback to management.
- Conduct periodic performance appraisal sessions with subordinate staff in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures.
- Process bridging orders and follow up with distribution team to ensure prompt product service delivery in line with Organisational policies.
- Ensure timely product delivery to customers.
- Maintain good product quality standard at all times.
- Ensure product sales with approved margin.
- Champion and coordinate the provision of technical advisory services to key current and target customers to drive product sales and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationships with the Organisation’s existing and potential key aviation customers.
- Supervise the creation and real time maintenance of aviation equipment to support sales strategies.
- Recommend/organize trainings for aviation crew.
- Ensure all safety rules are observed at all levels of operation.
- Ensure proper equipment handling to save cost.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Head, Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of Social Science, Engineering or related field with a good first degree and at least five (5) years relevant experience in the downstream sector.
The following skills are essential:
- High level of transparency and integrity.
- Strong leadership skills in managing customers.
- Good understanding of the local and international Oil & Gas sector including guiding principles and regulations.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good organisation skills and attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- A flair for sales and marketing, including a good knowledge of marketing operations.
- Commitment to achieving set targets and goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively under minimal supervision.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Internal: Distribution, Engineering.
- External: JV partners, FAAN, stakeholders/regulatory authorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the Job Position you are applying for, e.g “Retail Sales Representative - Benin” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2017.