Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
TELEMARKETER at Stresert
Job Title: Telemarketers
- Degree/Diploma in Communications, Marketing or related courses
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Telephone Sales/Customer Service skills
- Graphics design knowledge
- Social media expertise/interest
- Calls prospective customers over the phone and follow up via media like email, social networking platforms, phone, etc.
- Follow up with feedback requiring graphic design of newsletters
- Influences customers to buy services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Record customer details including reaction to the services offered.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Answer customer questions about the organization’s services.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
Qualified candidates should send updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘CTM24‘’ as subject of mail before 23rd September, 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.