Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Senior Security Adviser at LNG
Job Title: Senior Security Adviser
The successful candidate will be required to manage all security investigation and the cycle of intelligence activities and operations including analysis and production of early warning reports on specific security threats that may impact on NLNG assests and operations company-wide.
- Bsc with a minimum of 2nd class lower.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications like ASIS CPP or PCI, CSMP.
- Not more than 45 years old
- 7 years post graduate experience with at least 5 years of service in the Department of State Service or any other Government Security Intelligence Agency.
- Must have attained the position of an officer not below the rank of the rank of Captain or its equivalent in the required service.
- Experience in the required function in a reputable organisation preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Not more than 45 years old as 30th July 2016
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants Should
- Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on "careers"
- Click on "Register with us" to register
- Click on "login to Job portal"
- Click on the position to access its details and apply.
All interested candidate should kindly download via the link above a step by step guide on how to make a successful application. Application deadline is two weeks from date of adverts. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted. You will receive an email with your reference code, indicating that your application has been submitted successfully. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate (s).