Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Sales Consultant at Confidential
Job Title: Sales Consultant
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- 1-3 years vendor sales and marketing experience. 2 years relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- BS degree or equivalent advanced degree desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system.
- Through knowledge of system and application design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks provision of support throughout the sell.
- Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- May have project lead role.
Interested candidates should forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org