Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT at Confidential
Job Title: QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
Responsible for implementing and maintaining of quality programs and procedures which allow for and maintain SQF certification and satisfactory customer needs.
- 1-3 years experience in Quality management in a food/beverage manufacturing environment
- Bachelors Degree in Quality management or related fields.
- HSE certification is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work with all levels of the organization
- Must work wells under pressure in a very fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in food processing environment
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials
- Basic understanding of microbiology, chemistry and sanitation
- Oversees blending of raw materials to product beverage batches according to company standards and to meet production demand
- Oversees laboratory duties including microbiological testing of finished product and environmental monitoring
- Oversees stocking and rotating of chemicals and raw materials
- Analyses daily paperwork and report results to Plant Manager
- Oversees safety team activities.
- Monitors and enforces safety requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
Application Method: Interested candidate should forward their resume to email@example.com