Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Information Security Specialist at Confidential
Job Title: Information Security Specialist
Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- B.Sc Degree and above
- System Administration
- Network Security
- Problem Solving
- Information Security Policies
- Informing Others
- Process Improvement
- Network Troubleshooting
- Firewall Administration
- Network Protocols
- Routers, Hubs, and Switches
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation evaluating trends anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application Method: Interested candidates should forward their cv to email@example.com