Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
General Office Helper at Bentfill Associates
Job Title: General Office Helper
BentFill Associate is a human resources outsourcing, consulting and staffing company, providing strategic support to serve human resources needs. Our experienced team of professionals have expertise in a broad range of specialties.
- High school certificate or SSCE
- No previous work experience required.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
No or very limited physical effort required.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
Opens, sorts, date stamps, and distributes incoming mail; collects, seals, and stamps outgoing mail.
May photocopy, sort, and/or staple documents, as requested.
May file various documents and records as specifically instructed; may retrieve files on request.
May type labels, envelopes, and/or routine forms.
May sort documents and stuff envelopes for mass mailings.
May deliver items to other campus departments.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Send resume to email@example.com