Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Brand Manager Chocolate at Cadbury
Job Title: Brand Manager Chocolate
Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market. The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category. The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
- University degree in Marketing or applicable working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- Strong PC literacy (Excel, PP)
- Strong people management skills
- Communication skills
- Idea Leadership and Drive for Results
- Handling Complexity, problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- Business Acumen, Organizational agility
- Project leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- Influencing senior stakeholders.
- Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand / Category P&L @ AC , Revised Forecasts – Volume , revenue , gross margins %, Net contribution % at Market level
- Cluster Category P&L
- Market Share Markets
- GTN efficiency and ROI
- A&C spend effectiveness and ROI’s
- Brand penetration / frequency in market