Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Specialist-Trade Services at Etisalat
Job Title: Specialist-Trade Services
Etisalat is Nigeria’s most innovative telecoms network. we began trading in october 2008 with the groundbreaking “0809uchoose” campaign...Ensure compliance of treasury activities with company policy and local regulations.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Develop and update Trade Fuinance reports that will enhance effective decision-making in Treasury.
- Provide advice and resolve specific treasury/ financial-related issues for all entities.
- Process all Form M and Form A transactions including managing NCC and NOTAP submissions.
- Ensure that all Trade Finance related transactions are captured on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC tracking reports for Treasury.
- Verify and capture all Form M and Form A charges on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC stock report for month end.
- Process Form Ms for equipment import to secure Certificate of Capital Importation.
- Process letters of credit, bills for collection, and other Trade related transactions for Treasury.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all Trade Finance processes and Treasury operations.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by line manager.