Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Revenue Reports Analyst X2 at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Revenue Reports Analyst X2
The Revenue Reports Analyst X2 will ensure accurate and prompt reporting of revenue and cost of sales and generate all relevant analyses and related month-rnd Info required for management reporting.
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
- First Degree In Computer, IT Or Related Area Of Study
- A Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Fluent In English
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience Working With Others
• Experience Working In A Medium Organization
• Experience Working In An IS Environment.
• Experience In Telecommunications Industry Is Desirable
• Minimum Experience In Accounting Is Also Desirable.
• Practical Knowledge Of Computer Programming Especially DB, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligent
• Trend Analysis And Interpretation
• Knowledge Of High Volume Data Analysis
• Understanding The Billing And Accounting System Sources, Structure Of Tables And ERP System
• Proficiency In Basic Office Software’s
• Proficiency In Working With ERP Systems.
Proficiency In Data Mining Software
Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Influencing Stakeholders Within Your Immediate Ecosystem For MTNN’s Benefit. This Includes Participation In Credible External Think-Tank Sessions, Involvement In Inter-Divisional Focus Group Sessions To Improve Business Performance Etc.
• Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions, Think-Tank Activities Etc.
• Role Model The Vital Behaviours Needed To Sustain Organisational Performance And Drive People Management Activities By Being The Principal Coach For Your Direct Reports Using The People Management Framework. Participate In Employee Engagement Projects Such As Mentorship, Facilitating Programs, Etc. In Addition, Support Recruitment, On Boarding And Grievance Management Processes Etc.
• Carry Out Process Analysis, Requirement Gathering And Reviewing/Developing Test Scripts For UAT Purposes To Ensure Data Integrity For Reporting Revenue Streams.
• Review Billing Reports Of The Prior Month To Ensure Which Data To Reprocess And Escalate Unsolved Cases To RA.
• To Review And Analyze Non-Financial Info (To Be Able To Prepare Reports Needed) For Support And Checking Financial Information.
• Run And Analyze Different Queries For Revenue Analysis.
• To Ensure Integrity Of Data Being Used For Revenue Reporting.
• Taking Ownership Of Revenue Cycle Related Modules On ERP.
• Provide Reports From Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) And Other Source System To Support Revenue Accountant Activities.
• To Conduct Monthly Data Reconciliation Between Different Data Source System And Follow The Material Difference Till It’s Solved If Exist.
• Confront Network Toll Ticket Files And Traffic Anomalies And Escalate To Network Group And Information Systems For Prompt Resolution Where Necessary.
• Ensure Efficient Optimisation Of Databases/Systems And Prompt Resolution Of All Reconciling Items.
• Monitor And Report On Key Performance Indicators In Order To Meet All Month End Reporting Deadlines.
• Review Changes To System Configuration Including GL Set-Up Data And Basic Accounting Information, In Order To Guarantee Data Integrity For Revenue Reporting.