Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Receptionist / Office Assistant at Dipniks
Job Title: Receptionist / Office Assistant
This successful and developing company is looking for a smart, talented, energetic & well-spoken office assistant cum receptionist with good organizational & time management skills.
- Must be a OND/HND/BSC holder
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Committed to superior customer service;
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of motivation;
- Highly trustworthy, ethical and discreet;
- Enthusiastic and hard working person who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team;
- Flexible and supportive;
- Detail-orientated and resourceful;
- Computer literate and IT skills (Microsoft Packages, Internet and E-mail);
- Excellent communication skills.
- Greeting people entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate telephone switchboard in a courteous and professional manner to answer, screen, or forward calls, receive and deliver the messages in writing, verbally or electronically and organize /receive courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Filing important documents, maintaining files, etc.
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protect company rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
Method of Application
Send detailed Resume / Email to: email@example.com