Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Receptionist at Confidential
Job Title: Receptionist
An established independent agency by an Act of the National Assembly to manage Wealth Fund in Nigeria is currently searching for an energetic and enthusiastic RECEPTIONIST with a can-do attitude and self motivated in their Abuja Office
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Front Desk/Receptionist
- Minimum of first degree. MBA/MSc will be an added advantage.
- Professional, with an emphasis on Customer Relationship Management
- Proven experience of working for an international enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming guests quickly & courteously on arrival at the reception desk and advising the hosts as soon as guests arrive
- Operating Reception Switchboard / Telephone in a professional manner, taking messages and dealing with all telephone queries as necessary.
- Keeping all relevant paperwork up to date and accurate.
- Management and daily update of records.
- Ensuring that all needs of clients are met and exceeded in a professional and friendly manner.
- Occasional provision of support function when necessary as requested by management
Required Technical and Soft Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good Research and Planning skills.
- Good Leadership skills and problem analysis
- Listening skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Proven track record with data collection and ordering.
- Customer service orientation skills
- Adaptability and innovative ability
- Microsoft office programs (Ms Word, Ms Excel Ms XP and Ms access).
- Internet explorer