Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Marketing Executive / Business Development Executive at Dipniks
Job Title: Sales Marketing Executive / Business Development Executive
A highly skilled and professional Sales and Marketing Executive is required by this successful and developing Company who are currently expanding and need someone to support their sales and marketing function.
- A degree in IT or Business
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Result Oriented
- Proactive and driven
- A passion to develop a strong career within marketing/or sales
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills of the highest calibre
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Business Development and Sales
- Speaking to clients over the phone and face to face meetings
- Market Research and CRM database management
- Administration support, maintenance of relevant databases and spreadsheets
- Account relationship management
- Promoting the sale of specialist IT and Business consultancy services to large and small organisations throughout the country.
- Maintaining regular contact with new and existing clients to identify new requirements and sales opportunities
- Makes necessary adjustments to achieve results.
- Consider customer needs in day to day decisions.
- Good knowledge of organization and/or sector(s) of activity.
- Constantly looking for improvement opportunities. Able to produce documented processes.
- Master and consolidate market knowledge of designated sector (competitive events, trends, challenges, innovations, opinion leaders, key stakeholders...)
- Accountable to optimize the prospects database and to deliver sales objectives in quality (A companies and sector coverage) and in quantity (number of m², turnover) in line with agreed commercial plan and to sell some extra revenues
- Build sustainable relations with key stakeholders to improve market knowledge and retention ratio
- Understand the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players.
- Be able to use the CRM system
- Meet the key players and have signed first contracts
- Proactively identifying new clients utilising a variety of business sources and cold calling to introduce products
- Following up on business leads provided and converting these into confirmed contracts.
- Assisting with devising marketing strategies aimed at increasing sales opportunities and brand awareness
Send a detailed Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org