Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Management Accountant at via Strsert
Job Title: Management Accountant
The role focuses on applying principles of accounting in compiling and analyzing financial information, as well as providing support in the preparation of Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet, utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures and making necessary recommendation as required from time to time to the management.
- Bsc Accounting, Economic, Business Management or equivalent related filed
- Msc Finance or related courses will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, ACCA, ICAN etc
- At least 7 years and above working experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Ability to use SAGE Pastel Evolution and other accounting package
- Real Estate / Engineering / FM industry experience is highly desired
- Able to work independently
• Preparation of the monthly Management Reporting Pack (MRP) & Interim condensed financial statements & commentary
• Coordinating the budget preparation processes
• Monthly preparation of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis
• Monthly revenue analysis & KPI
• Preparation of the weekly/mid and month end financial performance presentation & projections
• Coordinate with Financial accounting team during the month end closing to ensure a reviewed trial balance is produced on time
• Various Financial analysis as required
• Quarterly profitability analysis by segments
• Any other duties as might be assigned to you
Application Information: Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘mgt acct’ as the subject of mail before 19th August, 2016. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.