Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Learning & Development InformationTechnology- Associate at PWC
Job Title: Learning & Development InformationTechnology- Associate
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
- First degree with preference in Learning & Development or multimedia/web design and development field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of LMS functionality including SCORM and AICC standards a plus.
- Experience in audio and visual production an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/Work skills, use of Data Analysis Expression (DAX) formula will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one year experience in web/multimedia design and development from a commercial environment.
- Experience in design and development of elearning, online game, responsive/adaptive web or mobile application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Contributes to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimise elearning design capabilities.
- Serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert within the PwC organization.
- Setup, extract, and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters.
- Independently examine and analyze the LMS service performance against measured service levels and goals.
- Develops or customises elearning in a variety of applications including Articulate Studio and Story line, Flash, Lectora and Captivate to satisfy internal client requirements and instructional design needs.
- Designs interactive modules for use in multiple elearning situations to improve learner retention and ease of development.
- Tests functionality of elearning materials for imperfections in layout, design, and programmed behaviours.
- Develops and modifies high-impact graphics.
- Recommends enhancements to learning technology and development methodology.
- Maintains best practice process documentation.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Assists in skill transfer to L&D members through coaching, on-the-job training and knowledge-sharing.
- Administration of training programs.