Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Insurance Marketing Officer at StreSERT Services Limited
Job Title: Insurance Marketing Officer
Our client is a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the South-South region, and business offices in key business centres in Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high net-worth clients cutting across various sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the like.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related experience.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- ·Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- ·Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
- ·Must have verifiable contacts in the Port Harcourt area and environs that can be converted to business.
- ·Be conversant with E Commerce platform and the opportunities there.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “PH-INS-MAR” as subject of mail before 31st August, 2016. Wrongly titled submissions will not be opened. ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.