Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Head Of Sales at Vacancy Opportunity from Global Profiler
Job Title: Head of Sales
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head of Sales for our client who is a 5-star hotel. The role will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies tactics and action plans required to grow the company’s business
- Minimum of 6 years hotel group sales experience (of which at least two years must be inclusive of an executive designation).
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven sales experience, prospecting skills with consistency in meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance in coordination with Business Development, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs and how the organisation can partner with them to make it possible
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies manage all of the field and in house sales functions of the company's facilities.
- Responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all customer support functions of the business
- Define and manage strategically the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
- Responsible for reaching out to organisations and businesses that might require hotel for conferences and events.
- Spend a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel in coordination with Business Development.
- Manage accounts of high profile clients.
- Establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies