Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Head Of Resources at British Council
Job Title: Head of Resources (Senior Manager, starting salary 11,624, 451 Naira, gross plus allowances).
As Head of Resources with accountability for Facilities and Estates, you will work closely with the Nigeria senior team and the Resources teams to deliver and manage a fit for purpose estate and facilities function, leading on delivery of planned large-scale premises projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar role within the corporate sector, public /NGO sector
- Experience managing and working in a multi-disciplinary property or estates team.
- Education to degree level or equivalent with a professional qualification in a property-related discipline supported by full membership of and accreditation with a relevant professional property institute (such as RICS, RIBA, BIFM or CIBSE in the UK or relevant regional equivalent.)
- Experience in a similar role in an international organisation is Desirable. So is membership (by examination) of an internationally accredited organisation such as IOSH or NFPA.
- Communicating and Influencing skills
- Managing People
- Planning and Organising
- Managing risk
- Managing Projects
- Strategy development and implementation
- Management and delivery of the estates function
- Procurement and supplier management
- Championing relevant risk management.