Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Head Of Customer Service at British Council
Job Title: Head of Customer Service
Do you want to be part of a multicultural organization with dynamic teams spanning six continents? Then this might just be the place for you.Welcome to the British Council, the UK’s cultural relations organization. We create international opportunities for the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide..... If you fit the bill, then you definitely want to look though the information below
- Three year’s line management experience and leading a customer service or operations team to meet challenging targets.
- Experience monitoring service to quality standards and devising and implementing improvements to these quality standards.
- Track record of working across departments to drive customer-focused service improvements
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Managing People
- Managing Accounts and Partnerships
- Communicating and Influencing
- It would be great if you have the above and come with added experience in managing a call centre or services environment as well as a qualification in Customer Service.
- Strategy and Planning
- Team Leadership and Management
- Service Delivery and Improvement
Note to Applicants
On the supporting statement, candidates should write an additional 100-200 words explaining how they meet the following requirements:
1. Line management and leading a customer service team to meet challenging targets.
2. Monitoring service to quality standards; devising and implementing improvements to these.
3. A track record of working across departments to drive customer service improvements
Interviews will be held face to face in Lagos only. The application process includes a language and aptitude test, job shadowing for a couple of hours and a presentation during interview. We welcome applications from persons from the Hausa/Fulani communities as these are under-represented in our staff.