Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Head, Human Capital & Organizational Development Consulting at Micheal Stevens Consulting
Job Title: Head Human Capital & Organisational Development Consulting
Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to business and clients. Help companies develop and communicate policies, and implement recruitment processes. In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and contributing to thought leadrship and business development in your specialist area.
- 10-15 years exeprience in human resources, 3 of which must be in a structured consulting firm
- Strong business development skill with a proven track record of converting prospect to paying clients
- Advice companies on best human capital management practices
- Lead HR related projects
- Develop employee restructuring plan
- Help clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Peform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organisational parters in the intepretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations
Qualifid and interested persons should forward their CV along with a covering letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.