Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Customer Relationship Officer at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
At MTN, our people are our most citical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
- First degree in any relevant discipline Bsc, BA. HND
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
- Experience & Training
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Experience in a digital media related experience
- Experience in a Customer Service related role
- Experience in Data mining and interpretation
- Experience in the use of Structural Query Language (SQL)
- Adobe CS5&6, CC. Particularly (Photoshop & Fireworks, Flash, after effect, in-design, audition,
- illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Premier Pro, 3D Max, Cinema 4D & Maya, Premier Pro is critical
- Experience in the use of visio for process mapping & documentation
- Experience in Content development
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor Accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.