Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Computer Network Administration/Social Media Officer at StreSERT Services Limited
Job Title: Computer Network Administration/Social Media Officer
Our client is a group of companies with divisions across oil and gas, construction, and other diverse business sectors of the Nigerian economy looking to hire capable hands in its IT department.
- Degree in Computer Science or other IT related disciplines
- Should have at least 3 to 4 years related experience
- IT networking/hardware background
- Passionate about working with blogs, forums, social networks, including using Facebook as a brand promotion tool, fan-page building and Twitter updates
- He/she should have an active blog, or online personal online page(s) as reference
- Should have managed till date several social media platforms for different companies online
- Is familiar with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience in current web trends, web/social media analytics, SEM, SMO, SMM, SEO, web Usability.
1. Computer Network Administration (30%)
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
2. Social Media (70%)
- Implementation of brand initiatives and strategies online across the Group
- Coordinate and implement social media marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include social media advertising and creating brand awareness online
- Responsible for website management with regular content update in line with various marketing campaigns of the group
- Manage social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), including fan page building, daily monitoring, posting, and content development.
- Daily monitoring & tracking of traffic to website & social media properties
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest.
- Prepare status reports on social media efforts and success rates.
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘CNA/SM’ as the subject of mail before 31st August, 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.