Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Chief Operating Officer at Confidential
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Careernaija is looking for a Chief Operating Officer for a leading institution in the banking industry.
- BA, Business required, MBA: Business Field, preferred
- Age: 30 – 35 Years
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Banking experience covering Operations, Marketing, Credit and Financial Control
- Possible ICAN Certification or in close
- Competent in Operations, Marketing, Financial Analysis, etc
- Have knowledge of Financial Analysis and Information Technology and e-payment
The COO will run and accomplish the bank’s overall goals by searching for, formulating and recommending strategic direction, partners, agents, affiliates, alliances, mergers, and acquisitions to the Managing Director;
The COO will establish objectives with key executives; assembling resources; establishing policies and drafting and formulating critical company performance measurements.
The COO will manage and ensure banking operations are functional and exceed stakeholders and clients' expectations by planning, developing and recommending policies surrounding investment, loan, and interest reserve policies in the larger business and economic environment, and perform all functions of each staff if necessary.
The COO will formulate effective business strategies and identify new markets and the policies and processes that will be communicated to the MD to ensure outstanding monetary returns for successful operations of the bank;