Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Analyst, Service Level Agreement Management
Job Title: Analyst, Service Level Agreement Management
Work with the Manager, Manager, SLA/KPI Management to govern Service Transition, monitor and measure the performance of IT Services to deliver value in line with business objectives. This role would ensure provision of input to the governance and control with respect to performance measures, methods, thresholds, reporting; and the effectiveness and efficiency of the tools for measuring and reporting whilst exploring options that would drive continuous service improvement.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- ITIL Foundation Certification is highly required.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite as well as a good knowledge about reporting tools especially using Microsoft Excel. Basic knowledge of HP BTO is an advantage.
- Ability to visualize or decipher patterns in trend and provide insightful feedback to support business decisions.
- IT Governance
- IT Demand and Supply Management
- Customer/Business Relationship Management
- ITIL Service Transition, Operation and CSI
- System Analysis and Design
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Change Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Strong Customer Advocate.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
- Collate, analyze and provide input to guide ITO to optimal performance using trending, analysis and benchmarking capabilities
- Participate in the review of service performance at periodic service review meetings of ITO and IT Business
- Monitor trends in service levels and highlight concerns to be addressed by the ITO team and suppliers in the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan.
- Collaborate with the SLA Manager to ensure valid changes in service level
- Generate and analyze performance reports and ensure the right insight and recommendations on underperforming services levels are brought to the fore.
- Participate in defining and maintaining quality measures to govern and control improvements in ITO SLA.
- Analyze, review and provide regular independent reports on service performance and achievement to EMTS upon request
- Participate in the review of third party underpinning agreements, SLA and OLA targets and metrics where necessary
- Identify, define, and implements CSIs and Collate feedback (improvement initiatives or issues) across all stakeholder groups accordingly
Application Information: Suitable candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com before the end of today.