Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Senior Treasury Accountant at Vodafone
Job Title: Senior Treasury Accountant
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading telecommunications groups, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific through the company's subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments.
- Degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience especially in a treasury or Accountant/Analyst role.
- Candidate must also possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in cash management.
- Possession of ICAN/ACCA certificate will be an added advantage.
Good knowledge of local and global Treasury trends and practices
Excellence in analytical and logical reasoning
Proficiency in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word& Power point)
Proficiency in the use of an ERP - SAGE.
Skills / Requirement:
- Positive attitude
- Good accounting skills
- Good interpersonal and people management
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to take ownership and leadership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player with strong analytical mind
- Multitasking ability
- Demonstrates Initiative & Creativity
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
- Fund Management-track availability and ensure efficient use of Company’s funds.
- Ensure timely preparation of local payments which includes but not limited to issuing cheques, bank instructions and weekly payment reports.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of Company’s cash position and reporting.
- Manage petty cash for Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan & Lagos Offices and Company Fuel.
- Prepare monthly payment reports.
- Management & Reconciliation of Employees Advance Ledger.
- Monthly bank balances and ledger reconciliations.
- Timely resolution of all bank issues.
- Monthly preparation of cash forecasts and commitment schedules.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spread sheets, and registers
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager.