Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Pharmacy Specialist at USAID
Job Title: Pharmacy Specialist
Under the auspices of the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services project whose objectives is to reduce the burden of HIV/AIDS in targete areas of Nigeria through strengthened delivery of high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS services that are substainable for long-term, Howard University provides techincal leadership in strenghtenning pharmacy sysems and pharmacist's capacity to provide high quality HIV/AIDS, STI, and TB pharmacy services both at the health facility and community.
- B.Pharm/Pharm D
- 5 Years relevant experience in HIV/AIDS with international pharmacy development program or B pharm plus MSc/MPH in Public Health or related field
- 2 Years relevant expereince in HIV/AIDS with internatianl development programs and registration as a Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- The job involves at least 30% local travel at short notice
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to extend working hours to meet deadlines and at short notice
- Ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams to produce excellent results under pressure
- Ability to use key computing application eg MS Office suites etc and knowledge of different database (DHIS or LAMIS) is a plus
Method of Application:
Please forward electronically a suitability statement and resume/curriculum vitae as a single MS word document not later than 10 days from the date of application. Only applications sent electronically to the designated email address with job title clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered.