Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Human Resource/Admin Officer at USAID
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
The Human Resource/Admin Officer will provide operational support to implement effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes in tean functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits adminstration, compensation, HRIS and trainig for Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria. She/He will also support other administrative functions of the organisation.
- BA/Bsc in Business Administration, Social Science or its recongised equivalent with 3-5 years experience or MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recongised equivalent organisation and familiarity with USAID-funded program will be an advantage.
- The job involves at least 30% local travel at short notice
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to extend working hours to meet deadlines and at short notice
- Ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams to produce excellent results under pressure
- Ability to use key computing application eg MS Office suites etc and knowledge of different database (DHIS or LAMIS) is a plus
Method of Application:
Please forward electronically a suitability statement and resume/curriculum vitae as a single MS word document not later than 10 days from the date of application. Only applications sent electronically to the designated email address with job title clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered.