Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Associate Pharmacy Officer at USAID
Job Title: Associate Pharmacy Officer
The Associate Pharmacy Officer will provide technical and progammatic support to strenghten pharmacy systems and build pharmacist's capacity on Pharmacy best practices including inventory managament and pharmaceutical care within the health facilities and community under the direction of the Senior Pharmacy specialist and in colloboration with other partners on the project.
- B.Pharm/Pharm D
- 1 Year post NYSC experience in HIV/AIDS with international pharmacy development program and registration as a Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- The job involves at least 30% local travel at short notice
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to extend working hours to meet deadlines and at short notice
- Ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams to produce excellent results under pressure
- Ability to use key computing application eg MS Office suites etc and knowledge of different database (DHIS or LAMIS) is a plus
Method of Application:
Please forward electronically a suitability statement and resume/curriculum vitae as a single MS word document not later than 10 days from the date of application. Only applications sent electronically to the designated email address with job title clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered.