Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Associate,Customer Insight (Research), Nigeria at Bridge International Academy
Job Title: Associate,Customer Insight (Research), Nigeria
To conduct research, provide critical analysis, insight, reports and data to the rest of the company on socio-economic conditions, competitive landscapes, plot-specific research and population density.
A Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Sociology, Demography, Anthropology or other related field.
Skills / Requirement:
- 2+ years’ experience in conducting field research in a fast paced or rapidly growing commercial organisation with multiple departments where the use of technology solutions was a key strategy.
- Experience working in slums and informal settlements.
- Fluent in communicating in Pidgeon and English. Language ability in Yoruba language a big plus
- Conduct household interviews in slum communities
- Conduct field-based exercises to calculate population density using survey and GPS equipment
- Consolidate and enter data from surveys and research exercises into Excel at the office
- Produce research reports based on both quantitative and qualitative observations
- Participate in the design of new research studies and research tools