Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing) at NB Plc
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager ( Brewing)
We are proudly Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing firm. Our company was incorporated in 1946 and in June 1949, we recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off our Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of one of the most modern brew house in the country.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2016 and should possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* Bachelor's Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
* Master's degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Relevant Fields of Study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology.
Skills / Requirement
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* Initiative and drive.
These positions offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.