Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging) at NB Plc
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
We are proudly Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing firm. Our company was incorporated in 1946 and in June 1949, we recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off our Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of one of the most modern brew house in the country.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2016 and should possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* Bachelor's Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
* Master's degree (MSC) in any Engineering discipline.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Relevant Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Skills / Requirement
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* Initiative and drive.
This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best - in - class systems and processes.
Applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.