Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Social Media Executive at Confidential
Job Title: Social Media Executive
A leading business consulting firm is seeking to recruit a social media executive to manage it's brand presence on various social media platforms.
- Bsc in any related disciplie
- Mininum of 2years exeprience in similar role
Skills / Requirement:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be energetic and proactive.
- Must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Must be able to work without much supervision and manage your time and resources efficiently.
- An excellent understanding of best practices across a variety of social media platforms and a great deal of common sense.
- While a technical background is not required, an understanding of the tech/development space and a demonstrated ability to engage developers, designers, and entrepreneurs is a big plus.
- An active personal social media track record and a sizeable number of followers is a plus.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions