Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Senior Business Development at Microsoft
Job Title: Senior Business Development
Do you want to make a tremendous impact at Microsoft by working with internal and external partners to develop products and business models designed to enable billions more customers to affordably get online? Do you want to be part of a team that is shaping how Microsoft will enable cloud-connected experiences for more than 4 billion people around the world who are yet to get online?
* 8+ years of business experience in high-tech industries.
* MBA or Engineering degree preferred, but not required.
Skills / Requirement
- Business strategy and market development expertise with deep analytical and business modeling skills.
- Passion for product, technology, and creating great customer experiences.
- Deep understanding how to create a new business offering from scratch via different forms of partnerships and strategic investments while keeping focus on market share and revenue growth.
- Deep understanding of the technology and telecommunications competitive landscape in Middle East Africa.
- Experience working with network operators and in emerging markets, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Strong knowledge of (and passion for) the global communication market and related technologies.
- Leading cross-disciplinary virtual teams and driving key business and market development initiatives from creation to implementation in partnership with senior Microsoft executives.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment.
- Desire and ability to work in a start-up environment where processes, services and business models have not been fully defined.
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives on down and all functions (such as engineering, marketing, sales, services, finance and legal).
- Experience working with governments and international organizations.
- Excellent and creative written and oral communication skills. Outstanding problem-solving, negotiation, presentation, and selling skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with financial and business planning experience, including developing budgets, financial models and strategic analysis.
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics and integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks.
- Expertise in structuring, negotiating, and managing complex commercial deals and acquisitions is nice to have but not a requirement.