Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Office Manager at MoneyGram
Job Title: Office Manager -( 16010673)
MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Educated to degree level, or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Skills / Requirement:
- Proven ability to work well under dynamic conditions with input from multiple managers.
- Ability to interact and communicate appropriately and professionally with senior management.
- Numerate/basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize own workload and manage multiple requests in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to liaison and co-ordinate the activities of a geographically dispersed team.
- Proven track record of strong office support/administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to sensitive information.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to influence others to ensure that issues which have been raised are resolved.
- Excellent problem solving skills able to think through likely cause of problems before referring to others.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
Travel: 5% of the time