Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Customer Support Manager at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
MTN is a powerful global brand: both aspirational and inspirational.
In terms of the MTN deal, we’re committed to using the power of the MTN Brand to provide you with:
- The opportunity to advance your career by linking you to a desirable global brand;
- An opportunity to positively change lives through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
In turn, we’d like to invite you:
- To be a brand ambassador who encourages and challenges others, including senior leaders, to represent and promote MTN and what the brand stands for;
- To take the initiative to understand our markets and adopt a continuous learning approach that adds to our body of knowledge.
- Mininum qualification: BA, BSc Or BTech
- Postgraduate Qualification Such As Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Will Be An Advantage
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialization
Skills / Requirement:
- Participate in employee engagement projects such as mentorship, facilitating programs, etc.
- In addition, support recruitment, on boarding and grievance management processes etc
- Provide overall operations support for the operations of mtnn mobile financial services system.
- Work closely with management team to develop and implement organization strategies, policies and procedures with a view to improve mtnn mfs operational systems in support of organization’s mission. Drive and implement new mfs customer support initiatives in line with market dynamics to enhance competitive advantage and foster achievement of divisional targets ensure timely processing and management of mfs super and retail agents’ commissions to ensure prompt and accurate payment .
- Carry out periodic liquidity management checks on agents to ensure constant availability of float and cash to serve customers resolve all mfs super and retail agents queries and complaints relating to commission payments review agreed activity and performance reports for management reporting to ensure relevance, accuracy and timeliness.
- Review, update and implement ppps manage the relevant ecw modules and database for mfs and provide system support build and acceptance network of merchants to accept mobile money as a means of payment.
- Give necessary support to the channel team and agents.