Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
SEO/Adword Specialist at Gibadi
Job Title: SEO/Adwords Specialist
Summary: Gibadi offers consumer shopping experience for the largest collection of products needed by businesses, factories, offices and laboratories across Africa.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Writing, Information Science, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years recent and relevant experience managing social media and SEO.
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of media planning and buying strategies and a strong familiarity with online marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of programmatic ad buying, audience targeting and analysis.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, web and social analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS6, Flash, Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the approved companys products and services.
- Optimize website content for keywords and conversions.
- Manage SEO campaigns for outbound and incoming traffic including generating reports and conducting website audit.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to develop and implement effective SEO strategies.
- Keep up with constantly changing SEO standards.
- Use in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
- Regularly give feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Sales, Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications if required.
- Manage presence in social networking sites as campaign requires.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Keep up with industry-wide SEO best practices