Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Inspector 2nd Shift at Pfizer Inc
Job Title: Inspector 2nd Shift
Summary: A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged...
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
- Experience: Prior Inspection experience preferred, but not required.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic Math Skills Required.
Job tasks include frequent bending, lifting, and twisting motions. Additional demands are line and product specific. Participation in an Ergonomic Stretching Program is required
Work Environment: Use of Eye protection, gloves, and other PPE is required based on product requirements. Annual vision testing (acuity as well as color blindness testing) is required. No physical or medical restrictions that would prohibit working in a low light and/or confined space work environment. May be required to gown for work in 'clean room'
- Functional/Technical Knowledge: Knowledge of basic discipline. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Discretion, Latitude, Level of Independence: Closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- Impact and Organizational Contribution: Contributes to the completion of routine tasks.
- Teamwork/Influence: Contacts are primarily within immediate work group or within normal process-related work flow. Strong interpersonal skill and ability to get along with other colleagues important.
- Time Span of Work: Daily tasks and deliverables. Results can usually be measured on daily or weekly basis.