Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Head Of Marketing at Confidential
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Summary: A financial services/insurance company in Lagos, Nigeria is currently looking for an analytically driven head of marketing. This is a senior position, with the potential to develop into a CMO role over time.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and own the responsibility for all marketing initiatives.
- Create an iterative and prioritized 360° marketing strategy across online and offline channels.
- Follow a very metric driven, analytical approach to set-up, tracking and monitoring of both, digital and traditional Marketing KPI’s.
- Create a clear vision for the team, defining R&R’s and setting targets
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to ensure alignment on activities and support for promotions/events.
- Have the spirit of a growth hacker and a driven, ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ mentality
- Optimise digital as well as traditional marketing programs and strategies, be responsible for the execution, monitoring and measurement of these programs end-to-end.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and iterative optimization of existing marketing campaigns, including analysis of product sales data.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, bloggers and journalists to ensure steady press coverage with crisp corporate messaging.
- Work with cross functional marketing groups to ensure that products meet the requirements of our customers and are well positioned in the market.
- Understand and articulate unique selling propositions to customers and press, including the planning of product launches and execution.
- Work to provide training, presentations and proposals to support sales with relevant information to help speed sales cycles and industry expertise.
- Maintain and manage key channel partner relationships to plan and execute channel marketing strategy.
- Provide input on market trends and recommendations on new ideas.
- Responsible for building, coaching, and inspiring a strong and dynamic team.