Stay ahead of the curve, be the first to know of any new job opening
Business Development Manager at Japul Oil Maritime Service Plc
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Summary: Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc was first incorporated in 1994 as a private limited liability company with an authorized and paid up Share Capital of N1,000,000 divided into 1,000,000 Ordinary Shares of N1 each. The company commenced active business operations in 1997. Its first Head Office was located at Plot 39 Eastern Bypass, Port Harcourt (now the office of one of its subsidiaries), while the new Head Office is presently at Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, which was officially commissioned on July 2011.
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts.
- Directly participate in strategic business planning, market analysis, customer relationship development and contract negotiations for the Company related to Dredging.
- Manage the market research and reporting infrastructure such that aid informed decision making and strategy development. Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional business volumes coming from current and future operating areas.
- Develop and supervise business development executives.
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies.
- Prepare the company’s strategy for price review and lead price review teams at negotiations.
- Ensure Price Risk Management is handled accurately and efficiently.
- Participate in the development of contracts and agreements.
- Be responsible for short-term and long-term dredging planning to help the subsidiary and consequently the parent company increase profitability.
- Manage process of establishing tenders and proposals.
- Analyze tender documents and finalize the tender while ensuring completeness.
- Advice tender team on bid strategy in consultation with Supervising Director.
- Ensure all technical, contractual, schedule and cost estimation and design engineering input needed to meet tender requirements is collected.